We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing team. You’ll work with the Customer Success team to be the first line of interaction between our awesome customers and the rest of Crowdskout, serving as an ambassador of Crowdskout to the community at large.
- You like people and love to help awesome customers to succeed.
- You’re ready to work in a startup environment.
- You have great writing and communication skills.
- You’re not unfamiliar with the world of data visualization and web analytics.
- You understand the world of marketing, campaigns, and audience management.
- You’re interested in the field of advocacy, nonprofits, and campaigns.
- Operate as point of contact between Crowdskout’s customers and the product, including guiding new customers through the on-boarding process.
- Maintain current customer relationships by closely managing multiple customers and communicating with them regularly.
- Communicate with customers to provide support, troubleshoot issues as they arise and gather information pertaining to customer cases.
- Assist in managing support tools we use, and help keep up our ever-growing FAQ.
- Work closely with the engineering team to provide feedback on how to improve.
- Assist with customer-facing projects.
- Augment marketing and engagement efforts through best practices content and blogs for customers.
- Possess the ability to take direction and execute with little guidance.
- Experience working as an Account Manager, Associate Account Manager or similar role.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Experience using the Crowdskout platform is a plus.
Crowdskout is the CRM and data analytics platform that powers advocacy and outreach. Crowdskout allows organizations of all sizes to move issues and win campaigns by bringing data under one roof, making it smarter and allowing you to search, segment, visualize and analyze before taking action.
At work, we foster creativity and self-reliance. Everyone is challenged and has the authority to control their own workload, and implementation. At the same time, you will be provided constant feedback and the opportunity to work and grow with a talented team.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. We provide a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k with matching, commuter savings, and more.
Crowdskout is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.