We’re looking for the right person to drive partnerships at Crowdskout, ensuring we’re properly aligning ourselves with other incredible companies and organizations, and that Crowdskout is well-represented in the nonprofit, advocacy and political space.
The ideal candidate has a background in the industry we sell into, prior experience interacting with leading influencers, is intimately familiar with the emerging civic-tech space and overall nonprofit, advocacy and political landscape, and is a connector who thrives partnering with others.
- Cultivate relationships with influencers in our current and future target markets (and others) to develop brand evangelists
- Manage and execute internal outreach efforts to augment the sales funnel
- Cultivate relationships with other companies and organizations to help identify future partnerships/collaborations
- Lay the groundwork among our network in advance of notable releases and developments
- Generate and execute on partnership/campaign ideas
- Represent the Crowdskout brand externally at events
WHO YOU ARE:
- You love meeting new people and connecting others. You’d rather spend your day booked up with meetings outside of the office, cultivating opportunity than have a meeting-free day at the office
- 3+ years (ideally, but not required) of experience at another tech company in this space or at a relevant industry-group ie campaign, association, nonprofit or political job
- Strong familiarity with our competitors as well as non-competitive companies in the space, influencers in the advocacy, campaign and nonprofit world
- Familiarity securing earned media or speaking opportunities for organization is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Clear ability to deliver the most salient and compelling points for an intended audience.
- Highly organized and process driven, but able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team where no task is too small (or large)
Crowdskout is the CRM and data analytics platform that powers advocacy and outreach. Crowdskout allows organizations of all sizes to move issues and win campaigns by bringing data under one roof, making it smarter and allowing you to search, segment, visualize and analyze before taking action.
At work, we foster creativity and self-reliance. Everyone is challenged and has the authority to control their own workload and implementation. At the same time, you will be provided constant feedback and the opportunity to work and grow with a talented team.
This position is full-time from our Washington, DC office. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. We provide a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k with matching, commuter savings, and more.