Crowdskout powers data-driven advocacy, helping organizations amplify their voice. We’re the first CRM and audience engagement platform truly built for advocacy groups, nonprofits, and campaigns. Crowdskout unifies all of your data in one place to combine everything you can know about your target audience, online and offline. And we give you the tools – or connect to other awesome tools you know and love – to mobilize audiences, voters, and supporters, and in turn, visualize your outreach efforts, which empowers you to make truly data-driven outreach decisions.
This stipend position will help you build out your resume in digital and content marketing, social media marketing and event planning. Operating closely with the Marketing and Executive Teams, the Marketing Intern will help to build the company’s brand awareness, social profile and growth strategies.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and resourceful, able to work within a fast-paced environment and willing to travel if required by events.
- Write content for Crowdskout’s Blog, one-pagers, case studies, social media posts, and email campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Team to create and execute lead generation campaigns
- Contribute to social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Develop promotional materials to support events and sponsorships
- Plan and execute customer events and provide conference support
- Undergraduate or Graduate student (focus on Marketing or Communications preferred)
- Ability to commit up to 20 hours per week (flexible structure)
- Previous internship experience in Marketing or Communications preferred
- Active involvement in campus groups / communities
- Excellent, written and verbal communications skills (writing samples required)
- Creativity and a willingness to experiment
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
Crowdskout is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Interested candidates should apply through email email@example.com and use the subject line “Marketing Intern Interest”. Please include your resume, cover letter, and writing samples.