Crowdskout is looking for a Product Designer to work on our data-oriented software. In this role, you will be involved in both visual design and product management of our SaaS platform. We’re looking for someone who has experience working on a product team and wants to be in a position to help shape the future of a world-class product in political technology.
- Create low to hi-fidelity designs while maintaining, improving upon and building the UI design system
- Generate detailed specifications and export engineering-ready assets of final designs
- Help drive collected research throughout the design process and product lifecycle
- Track and report, on a regular basis, product progress and goals based on established metrics
- Transform complex ideas into proposals for simple and elegant user-friendly designs to communicate design options and decisions to align on a solution
- Participate in design critiques, solicit and give concrete feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with user experience design, interaction and visual design
- Expert knowledge of Sketch
- Ability to create wireframes and lightweight functional prototypes
- Strong understanding of composition, color theory, and typography
- Deep understanding of and high degree of empathy for the customer experience
- Experience applying customer research, including design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modeling for making informed design decisions
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with all departments of the company
- Experience working closely with software engineers and a basic understanding of how things are built
- You have iterated on and shipped a product before
- Experience in SaaS or CRM platforms
- Having fun and keeping a positive attitude
Crowdskout is the CRM and data analytics platform that powers advocacy and outreach. Crowdskout allows organizations of all sizes to move issues and win campaigns by bringing data under one roof, making it smarter and allowing you to search, segment, visualize and analyze before taking action.
At work, we foster creativity and self-reliance. Everyone is challenged and has the authority to control their own workload, and implementation. At the same time, you will be provided constant feedback and the opportunity to work and grow with a talented team.
This position is full-time working out of our Washington, DC office. You must provide an online portfolio of interaction design work to be considered for this position.Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. We provide a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k with matching, commuter savings, and more.
Crowdskout is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.