As a sales executive at Crowdskout, you will manage the sales pipeline and inbound leads from our marketing team, guiding new prospective customers through the sales process and helping these customers develop solutions to problems they’re facing.
- Stellar speaking skills and ability to give web demos
- Ability to set and meet goals
- 2-3 years of software as a service sales experience
- You will be assigned a market vertical and will be responsible for managing your pipeline and meeting or exceeding your quotas.
- Stay up to date on new product offerings and be able to explain them plainly and clearly to new prospective customers
- Understand your market vertical, being able to apply Crowdskout’s toolset to a prospective customer’s business and problems
- Develop and refine and maintain your sales pipeline
- Prepare presentations for prospective customers
- Host online, and sometimes in-person, demos for prospective customers
- Close deals and meet or exceed your sales quota
Crowdskout is the CRM and data analytics platform that powers advocacy and outreach. Crowdskout allows organizations of all sizes to move issues and win campaigns by bringing data under one roof, making it smarter and allowing you to search, segment, visualize and analyze before taking action.
At work, we foster creativity and self-reliance. Everyone is challenged and has the authority to control their own workload and implementation. At the same time, you will be provided constant feedback and the opportunity to work and grow with a talented team.
This position is full-time from our Washington, DC office. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. We provide a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k with matching, commuter savings, and more.