- You must have strong communication skills and be able to translate between technical and non-technical people
- You must have an expert ability to problem solve and debug code
- You must be well organized and capable of balancing multiple projects at the same time
- You should be familiar with the full stack of browser applications
- You should be familiar with databases and be comfortable in SQL
- You should be familiar in Linux or a command-line environment
WHAT WE LOVE:
- Familiarity with modern PHP
- Familiarity with MongoDB or a different document store database
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch or a different analytical database
- Production experience at another organization
- Technical support background and a proven track record of success
Crowdskout is the CRM and data analytics platform that powers advocacy and outreach. Crowdskout allows organizations of all sizes to move issues and win campaigns by bringing data under one roof, making it smarter and allowing you to search, segment, visualize and analyze before taking action.
At work, we foster creativity and self-reliance. Everyone is challenged and has the authority to control their own workload and implementation. At the same time, you will be provided constant feedback and the opportunity to work and grow with a talented team.
This position is full-time from our Washington, DC office. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. We provide a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k with matching, commuter savings, and more.