Crowdskout is looking for a UX focused Product Designer to work on our data-oriented software. The primary purpose of this role is design-oriented research, collecting and distilling the data gathered, and translating it into lo-hi fidelity designs. Your work will not only be done in grayscale and you’ll participate in the UI design process. You will be integrated into the full product design lifecycle.
This position is full-time in our Washington, DC office. You must provide an online portfolio of research and interaction design work to be considered for this position.
- Assist the design team with research collection and analysis
- At the core: informing and defining data-driven design decisions
- Gather and refine research from many sources including stakeholders, customers, competitor research, and analysis tools
- Identify user needs and actively review patterns and trends on a daily basis
- Design flows based on a current system that you are helping to evolve and improve with the potential to revamp the system altogether
- Create user flow diagrams, storyboards, wireframes, low and hi-fidelity prototypes and designs
- Drive customer feedback throughout the design process and product lifecycle
- Assist with UX copy needs
- Develop low-fidelity wireframes to communicate design options and decisions to align on a solution
- Participate in design critiques, solicit and give concrete feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with user experience design, research, interaction and visual design’
- Ability to perform user interviews and analysis
- Experience using customer feedback from both quantitative and qualitative feedback to make decisions
- Experience creating high-level user experience flows as well as detailed wireframes
- Ability to use and implement research methodologies such as diagramming, heuristic, and competitive analysis
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with all departments of the company
- Ability to converse proactively with engineers
- You have iterated on and shipped a product before
- Has written user studies (not only user interviews)
- Experience in SaaS or CRM platforms
- Having fun and keeping a positive attitude
Crowdskout is the CRM and data analytics platform that powers advocacy and outreach. Crowdskout allows organizations of all sizes to move issues and win campaigns by bringing data under one roof, making it smarter and allowing you to search, segment, visualize and analyze before taking action.
At work, we foster creativity and self-reliance. Everyone is challenged and has the authority to control their own workload and implementation. At the same time, you will be provided constant feedback and the opportunity to work and grow with a talented team.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. We provide a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k with matching, commuter savings, and more.