Crowdskout is looking for a VP of Product to oversee and lead the scoping and design of Crowdskout’s platforms and products. We aim to build world-class products and need an experienced product manager to take a leadership role. Help us fulfill this vision by formalizing our product decision process and build the team necessary to complete the job.
You must have strong leadership skills, an eye for beautiful design and simple, clean, easy to use products. You should desire the freedom available in a startup, and be ready to handle many different responsibilities.
- Work with other leadership team members to define and drive the product strategy and vision by setting production direction and determining development priorities
- Work with all departments at Crowdskout, especially customer experience and engineering, to develop best in class products
- Manage, build, and oversee the product team consisting of product managers and designers
- Manage and own final review of all product design
- Gather and refine research from sources including stakeholders, competitors, and customers
- Establish and monitor product usage metrics to inform product decisions
- 6-8 years experience in product management or product design and development in web or mobile applications
- Experience hiring and leading UX, UI, and product designers
- Experience guiding a product team and working with engineers to rapidly release and iterate
- Experience in user interviews, testing, and other forms of direct user experience research
- Ability to communicate and translate items clearly with the various business units of Crowdskout
- Strong writing skills
- Familiarity with formal product management frameworks such as HEART
- Background in or deep knowledge of the advocacy, outreach, or CRM space
Crowdskout is the CRM and data analytics platform that powers advocacy and outreach. Crowdskout allows organizations of all sizes to move issues and win campaigns by bringing data under one roof, making it smarter and allowing you to search, segment, visualize and analyze before taking action.
At work, we foster creativity and self-reliance. Everyone is challenged and has the authority to control their own workload and implementation. At the same time, you will be provided constant feedback and the opportunity to work and grow with a talented team.
This position is full-time from our Washington, DC office. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. We provide a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k with matching, commuter savings, and more.